5 K(arma) Walk to Feed the Hungry
|Schedule for the 5K(arma) Walk
- 2019 September 28th
- Schedule of 5K(arma) Walk to Feed the Hungry
- 12:30 – 12:45 pm Arrival
- 1:00 pm Gentle yoga warm-up
- 1:15 pm Introductory remarks
- 1:35 – 1:50 pm 1st K (Orange) 5 min. Dharma Talk: “Dharma” by Rev. Daigaku Rumme of Confluence Zen Center STL
- 1:55 – 2:10 pm 2nd K (Yellow) 5 min. Dharma Talk: “Compassion” by Dr. Yoshida of Missouri Zen Center
- 2:15 – 2:30 pm 3rd K (Blue) 5 min. Dharma Talk: “Practice” by Dr. Will Holcomb from Heartland Zen Center
- 2:35 – 2:50 pm 4th K (Red) 5 min. Dharma Talk: “Middle Path” by Dr. Kongsak of Thai Buddhist Temple
- 2:55 – 3:10 pm 5th K (White) 5 min. Dharma Talk: “Liberation” by Ajahn Vijit from Cherokee Buddhist Temple
- 3:15 pm Concluding talk & Dedication of Merit
- 4:00 pm Clean up
No Pre-Registration required.
This is a free event. Donations to the Buddhist Council are welcome.
These donations will be presented to the Buddhist Global Relief Fund.
People are encourage to bring own water bottle to stay hydrated.