- This event has passed.
April 8, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 11:45 am
Please join us for the blessing of the Bodhisattva of the Ten Great Vows, Samantabhadra.
- To pay homage and respect to all Buddhas.
- To praise the Thus Come One – the Tathāgata.
- To give generously and make abundant offerings.
- To repent karmic hindrances.
- To rejoice in others’ merits and virtues.
- To ask the Buddha to teach, putting in motion the Wheel of Dharma.
- To request the Buddhas to remain in the world.
- To study the teachings of the Buddhas.
- To be in harmony with, and to be of benefit to, all living beings.
- To transfer all merits and virtues to benefit others.