Sunday Morning Schedule is on Zoom, and live on MABA's FaceBook Every other Sunday
MABA has been closely monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak situation. We are working to fully comply with the instructions and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to keep our sangha healthy:With an abundance of caution amid the global COVID-19 outbreak, MABA has decided to suspend all public activities temporarily. This includes Sunday Services at MABA, Family Days, Study Groups, retreats and visitors to MABA in general.Follow the prevention guidance from the CDC:The MABA monastic sangha is well, we are merely taking precautions to keep everyone healthy. There is no need to worry or panic.MABA will continue to keep you posted here and via eNewsletter.Sunday Services will be held on Zoom.
- 9:15 am — Meditation Instruction Video
- 9:30 am — Guided Sitting Meditation
- 10:00 am — Dharma Talk
- 10:40 am -– Chanting (in English)
- 10:55 am -– Announcements & Break
- 10:45 am — Book Study Group (reading “On the Path”)Click to join MABA’s Zoom meeting on every other Sundays starting from March 14th, 2021.Dharma Talks:03.14.2021 Master Jiru03.28.2021 Xiankuan Don Yeye04.11.2021 Xianzhi Katty04.25.2021. Master Jiru05.09.2021. Venerable Kongyan05.23.2021. Xiankuan Don Yeye06.06.2021. Vesak Day06.20.2021. Xianzhi Katty07.04.2021. Master Jiru07.18.2021 Venerable Kongyan
- This year our study group will meet on Zoom from 10:45am to 11:45am on every other Sunday of the month, beginning on March 14th. We will be reading and discussing “On the Path” by Thanissaro Bhikkhu. Everyone is welcome, even for one meeting. Please contact Xianxing Sherrie to sign up or for more information.
- Monetary Donations are appreciated, thank you for your generosity.
donation made online here.
- Please consider an End of Year Gift.
All donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Together, we strive to create an environment that is conducive to everyone’s practice. It is customary to bow to peers in greeting as a respectful gesture acknowledging the sacredness in everyone’s being. Please wear modest and neutral colored clothing, remove shoes before entering the meditation hall and practice being quiet and extra mindful as to be courteous of those concentrating in meditation.
In case of inclement weather, MABA will be closed. Please check the Bad Weather Watch on news channels 4, 5 and Fox 2. We will post on there if the grounds are closed on a Sunday.